Monday, June 7, 2010

Pokemon Frigo Returns Version

Moroccan Chicken mchermel to My


For a change of the eternal chicken in the oven, I am a first in Moroccan cuisine that I just found out with this delicious way to prepare chicken with a whole mixture flavors. I really hesitated before using the parsley-cilantro mix, but then I do not regret because I got a chicken more than good. I accompanied a delicious rice with minced meat with oriental flavor (a discovery for me too)

Ingredients:
  • 1 whole chicken (pieces for me)
  • 1 onion
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • salt, pepper, ginger powder (I used Fresh), cumin, paprika, chili powder
  • 1 tbsp tomato paste
  • parsley and cilantro mixture
  • 1 bouillon cube
  • a little oil
Preparation: Begin by cleaning, singe and wash the chicken, marinate with a little olive oil, spices, garlic and parsley-cilantro mix.
In a saucepan sauté chopped onion in a little oil then add the chicken and its marinade and stir a bit to soak.


Sprinkle with water, add bouillon cube and cook completely.


After cooking, remove chicken pieces and dip them in the oven, reserving cooking sauce (make it thicken a bit to go with rice for example).



Serve chicken to taste with rice along with the cooking sauce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment