Friday, June 4, 2010

Clp Cleaner For Ar 15

My churros as the Fair

"Good churros as the Fair hummm! Best yet". I could enjoy my little family this really simple and great recipe grain department for an exceptional result that I unearthed in Choumicha . If it has no special apparatus (the churra ), one can use a pocket douille.Sans further ado, the recipe and before a small photo I struggled so much to take everyone was eager to eat.



Ingredients:

  • 25cl water
  • 60g butter
  • 225g flour 2 eggs
  • 1pincée salt
  • 2 pinches of sugar
  • 1 packet vanilla sugar (for me)
  • oil for frying
  • sugar for sprinkling

Preparation: Boil water and butter cut into small pieces with a pinch of salt and sugar (vanilla sugar ). Ve RSSR a sudden the farine.Mélanger well, remove from heat pour into a bowl, add 1 egg, mix well to incorporate well then add the 2nd egg, mix again and let the dough rest for 1 hour (I have not let stand). Put in a fluted pastry bag. Shape long strips direcetement in the pan (do not the oil is too hot) cut them with scissors, let them brown then remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels and dip in sugar. Serve warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment