Friday, June 25, 2010

Can You Bring An Epilator On An Airplane

Tunisian tajine


With this weather, I had a great desire to test the Tunisian tajine Zahra I thank you very much for this recipe. It was so good, tasty and light that I left out what I had prepared for lunch. I am copy / paste the recipe:


Ingredients:

  • 500 g of chicken (for me I chose the thighs because they are more tender!)

  • 2 small potatoes, diced

  • 1 finely chopped onion

  • 1 small bunch parsley

  • 100g grated cheese

  • 8 eggs

  • different Cheese (Slice 4 + St. Paulin for me and Edam cheese young Holland for me)

  • Salt and pepper

  • 1 tsp turmeric

  • 1 tsp coriander
Preparation: Sauté onion, cut into thin strips with a drizzle of olive oil, then add the chicken, cut into small pieces, salt and pepper. Cook a bit by adding a small glass of water with spices. Then fry the potatoes into cubes. Take it cooked diced chicken, mix with potatoes, grated cheese and remaining cheese, with the small bunch of parsley finely cut and the end add the eggs.



Preheat oven to 180 ° Pour into square pan deep where another mold of your choice. cook for 20 to 30mn by testing occasionally with a knife due out dry. Remove from the oven as soon as it is slightly golden and serve hot or warm as a place where a salad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment