Saturday, June 12, 2010

If You Swallow Listerine

Buns with parsley





Today we were treated to a little sunshine and also the desire to prepare these rolls with parsley, which I already had the opportunity to test it some time ago. I found this recipe on a blog that does not exist anymore, thankfully I noted the source. blog home is Polish, but my friend Google helped me even if its translation is sometimes funny but hey, go to the recipe.

Ingredients:

* 400g flour


* 20g sugar


* 1 tsp salt


* 1 tsp dry yeast (1 case for me)


* 260 g of milk (I only needed 200g of milk ie 200 ml)


* 30g butter, melted


Trim:

* 60 g butter


* 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped (6 pods for me)


* 2 tsp dried parsley


* salt and white pepper


Glaze:
* 1 egg yolk + 1 tbsp milk

Preparation: Knead (I used my MAP ) all ingredients. After the first round, degas the dough and divide into 12 balls, cover and let stand 15 minutes. Repeat every ball, spread it around and give him a round or elongated. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 30 more minutes.




Preheat oven to 200 degrees. After the last collection, brown the buns with the mixture of egg yolk-milk, make an incision on each roll over and have a bit of stuffing (mix softened butter, crushed garlic, parsley, salt and pepper) and bake


be enjoyed at the exit of the oven with cheese delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment