Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brown Discharge During Herpes Outbreak?

Tarts cheese (white)



Right now unfortunately I do not really want to blog is a pity because I have a lot of recipes waiting. I end by the recipe for these little tarts (you can do in trays) very good very good accompanying drinks spawning tasks at buffets birthday for example.

Ingredients:


* Shortcrust pastry ready


Farce:


* 3 cups of fresh cheese (fromage blanc and 30% fat louse me) (about 200g)

* 7 tablespoons flour

* 3 eggs

* salt, white pepper and nutmeg


Preparation: Line small pie pans or trays of pastry and cook in white. Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing by mixing the flour with spices and cheese and finally the eggs. Fill pie shells with this mixture and bake.
* I have divided the stuffing ingredients by 3 because I found that the amount was large.

0 comments:

Post a Comment